Tail Stripper - Steel
- A very heavy duty steel stripper with 3 different sized holes.
- American made and well machined, this tail stripper should last a life-time.
- Used to pull the bone out of the tail of an animal when skinning.
- Used for mink, raccoon, fox, coyote & fisher.
- Base of tail should be skinned to get tool around the bone using the appropriately sized hole, close the tool and pull away from the tail- the bone will stay on the carcass.
- Must open tail fur to allow to dry, for ease use a tail slitting guide and a sharp knife.