Schneider "Trapping Coyotes Proven Methods from Kansas"
This is a 208 page book with color photographs and was featured in Fur Taker Magazine 2015. It covers:
- Methods used to harvest hundreds of coyotes each year
- Elementary as well as advanced topics
- Methods and strategies used to bring in predators
- Fur skinning, care, and marketing of the raw product
- how to handle difficult to catch coyotes, land management and dealing with non-target animals
- Trapping on large AND small acreages
- A variety of sets to use
This book is written for trappers young and old, novice and pro!