Skip to content
Ricketts "Muskrat Trapper's Guide"
- The definitive muskrat book.
- Covers in detail the muskrat, and the environmental and population factors that affect them.
- Does a great job of describing their habits and how to utilize this information in set-making.
- Covers trap preparation and set construction.
- Has a section on skinning and fur handling.
- A great resource guide!
- 182 pages/11 chapters.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.