Skip to content
- Used to remove tail bone from tail when skinning animal.
- Two sized holes-1 for small animals such as mink and muskrats and one for animals such as fox, coyote and coon.
- Directions to use-skin out base of tail, put tail stripper over the bone, pull the animal away from the tail fur.
- Tail fur needs to be slit for proper drying.
- This is easily accomplished with an aluminum tail slitting guide.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.