Skip to content
- 1 3/4" lag screw welded onto an MB conibracket
- Holds any #110, #120 and #160 bodygrip traps securely
- Excellent for putting into crossing logs or leaning poles
- Can mount on boards for use in runs or dry culverts
- Easily screw into soft wood for hardwood we recommend drilling a pilot hole with a 7/32" bit (preferred) or a 1/4" bit
- For larger traps we recommend the Trap Shack Company Heavy Duty Bodygrip Stabilizers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.