Skip to content
Dakotaline Trap & Snare Dip - Brown
- A liquid dye that mixes with cold water to provide a simple way to dye traps and snares.
- Mix 1 part dye to 1-1/2 parts water.
For best results: shake or stir mixture well before use and dip traps 2-3 times in the solution. Optimum temperature for dipping is 65+ degrees.
- Can keep your dye solution from year to year and just add more dye as needed.
Special note: do not let dye or dye/water mixture freeze.
- Available in Quart or Gallon sizes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.