This combo provides a variety of scents to catch coyotes all season long. Mark June's Widowmaker is a fresh bobcat meat bait with musks and glands added. Using a tablespoon amount at a set, preferably down in the hole will attract your coyotes. Reuwsaat's Tombstone is a food-based lure good for all predators all year round. Carman's Canine Call is a long-distance call lure that works great for coyote, fox, bobcats, marten and fishers, great for the colder weather. Caven's Yodel Dog is a coyote gland lure that incites a territorial response and best used on the backing or at urine post sets. Finish the set with a squirt of coyote or red fox urine as an attractant and human scent cover. Find out what combination works best in your area and during the particular time of year.
- Variety of lures for coyote trapping
- Convenient and economical
- Includes June's Widowmaker 16 oz., Reuwsaat's Tombstone 1 oz.
- Carman's Canine Call 1 oz., Caven's Yodel Dog 1 oz.
- Coyote Urine 8 oz., Red Fox Urine 8 oz., and a small amount of wool