- A permanent and simple stabilizer for #110 bodygrips.
- Is attached to trap by removing rivet from jaws of trap opposite the spring and inserting bolt from stabilizer and attaching with the provided lock nut.
- Very useful for placing traps in runs, entrances to bank dens, in trails or for bottom edge sets.
- 10" legs provide great stability.
- Not easy to use in rock bottom streams.
- We recommend still using another stake to ring of trap to secure catch.
- Simple #110 Stabilizer
- Economical, permanent, and easy to install