- Easily attaches with a Phillips screwdriver
- Best used with pole guard to keep snakes out
- Best used on wooden bird houses
- Keep the predators away and let the birds stay
- Comes with hardware and instructions
These guards will only allow for small entrance, such as bluebirds. It attaches to the front of a wooden bluebird house with four screws (included). Designed to keep animals such as raccoon and cats out of the house. Caution: This item has sharp edges to maximize the ability to keep predators out.