Skip to content
- Steel stand that supports any #330 bodygrip trap
- Does NOT work with Belisle.
- Holds the trap in place in beaver runs and crossovers.
- Can be pushed into the mud to whatever height desired.
- Generally place so bottom of trap touches the bottom of the run.
- Extra length allows to set trap in deeper runs.
Trap stake still required.
- Not for use on land unless your state specifically allows them
- may also be called stabilizer or support
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.