Salwey "Last River Rat"
- Kenny Salwey is a legendary "river rat" who lived and made his living off the swamps and hills around the Mississippi River.
- Now he is an educator and story teller-relating his experiences about life lived in nature as a trapper and hunter/gatherer.
- This book features an almanac of a year on the Mississippi as well as stories written by both authors for each month.
- The book is illustrated by Kenny's wife, Mary Kay, will pencil drawings.
- A perfect gift for any one with a love of the splendor of the natural world.